Thursday, March 14, 2013

Give me your opinion - Weather in Ohio is _____


Don’t like the weather? Just wait a few minutes. It will change….



I know that the days are getting longer and the weather is supposed to be getting warmer, but Mother Nature seems to be confused. I also know that by this time next week, we could consistently have warm weather for a week and then snow before it is all said and done. 
Knowing all this, I was still a little bit surprised when we started to schedule the cooling season checks at work. I mean, I understand that when the weather breaks it would be nice to know that my AC is going to kick on and cool my house without fail, but how are we doing that when the snow is still flying?? 
Well I found the answer is simple. Our maintenance department gets to go camping .. Not really, but it looks like it. They break out the pup tents and cover the equipment to raise the air temperatures to the level needed to get that AC unit running. Then they are able to diagnose any problems and get them corrected before you need the cool air!  

So when you get that call asking you to schedule your cooling season check, go ahead and say yes! That way you’re ready for when Mother Nature decides to turn the heat up.

--Shelly

1 comment: